Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Forget Hanukah, It's All About Xmas


Yesterday morning, I got up and rode my bike to Ritual for a couple of Gibraltars before heading to the airport.  I hopped a flight to Dallas to hang with some friends.  My bud Todd picked me up and I bought him lunch to thank him.  We went to the Capitol Pub for some beers and grub.  I tried their Franconia Winter Wheat on draft.  Moved on to a Hope Devil IPA outta Pennsylvania and then onto to a Delirium Tremens on tap.  The grass-fed bacon cheddar burger was prepared medium rare and came with garlic fries.  Todd had the Reuben. It was an excellent late lunch and a great way to catch up with my pal. We got into the car and I noticed we were near Pearl Cup.  I convinced Todd to stop in to try their signature Pearl Latte. Still can't tell what the secret ingredient is but it was still mighty tasty. 

We went to our friend Michael's for his annual Xmas party last night and dropped off several gifts for Bryan's House, a special-care facility in Dallas for children with special medical and developmental needs and those affected by HIV/AIDS. The house was decked out in holiday style and I got to hang with alot of great friends.

This morning we got up and went back to Pearl Cup and met up with Ron and Chris for coffee.  I tried the mocha and it was as yummy as their latte.  We then ventured over to Breadwinners for brunch.  Dallas is rather warm today and I been chilling out with Nate, Todd's pug who keeps living all sorts of presents around the house for us.  He is a real pooper.  I got a flight back to SFO at 5:40pm. It's then off to Whole Foods for the ingredients to make some Macaroni Pies for tomorrow's Xmas Pot-Luck at the office.  Boy, do I have the Holiday Spirit! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment